TV host Frank Edoho has denied allegations of domestic abuse and infidelity made against him by his estranged wife Sandra Edoho.
Frank, best known for hosting Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, addressed the allegations in a statement posted on Instagram on Wednesday, saying the claims were false and are now being handled through legal channels.
His marriage history has remained in public discussion following recent revelations linked to the breakdown of his second marriage.
Frank was first married to broadcaster Katherine Obiang from 2003 to 2010. The union produced three children before it ended after seven years.
In 2013, he married Sandra Edoho, and the couple had two children together in 2014 and 2016.
Last year, Frank confirmed that his second marriage ended in December 2022, describing the period as devastating. He also said he spent time away from the public eye after the separation to recover privately.
Following the split, there were online reports and counter allegations involving both parties. While some claims suggested Sandra was unfaithful, she later accused Frank of multiple extramarital affairs and alleged instances of domestic violence, including a claim that he threatened her life.
Reacting to the allegations, Frank said he would not engage in a public dispute over the matter.
He wrote, “Over the past few days, a number of grave allegations concerning my person have been circulated in the public space.”
“I am fully aware of the concern, commentary, and attention this has generated. Let me state, clearly and unequivocally, that the allegations made against me are false.”
“At moments such as this, experience teaches that not every accusation merits a public contest, nor does every provocation require an answer in the court of public opinion.”
“There are times when restraint is not weakness but wisdom, and this is one of them. I have chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels, where facts, not noise, will prevail.”
Frank also apologised to friends, colleagues, sponsors, and partners who may have been affected by the public discussion.
He said some people not involved in the matter had been drawn into the situation and should not be affected by it.
He added, “Because these issues are now the subject of ongoing legal and investigative processes before the relevant authorities and the courts, it would be inappropriate for me to make further substantive comments at this time.”
Frank also appealed for privacy for his children, asking that they not be dragged into the public exchanges surrounding the dispute.
In earlier comments, he had spoken about the end of his marriage, noting that both of his marriages ended despite his efforts to make them work, and that he had since focused on rebuilding his life privately.










