Actress, model and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Beverly Osu, clocked 25 on Wednesday, declaring “This Is a start of a new era of purpose, prosperity and inner peace”.
Beverly is known to many entertainment followers in Nigeria for taking off her clothes in front of the camera.
Here are eight things to know about her.
- Beverly Ada Mary Osu was born September 27, 1992, in Lagos but hails from Delta State.
- She attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, an institution for aspiring reverend sisters in Enugu State, but dropped out in her fifth year.
- She also dropped out of Babcock University for personal reasons before enrolling into the National Open University Nigeria where she studied mass communication.
- She once said that she had to sleep with wealthy men to get money for her family and herself.
- She represented Nigeria in Big Brother Africa The Chase in 2013, coming fifth despite going on a bathtub romp with South African male housemate, Angelo Collins.
- She struck a friendship with Namibian female housemate, Maria Nepembe, whom she was recorded kissing earlier this year.
- After Big Brother, she worked with Concept Studios, Djinee, Terry da Rapman, Praiz, Ice Prince, Clarion Chukwurah’s clothing line and lingerie company Francis Moss.
- She released the risqué Book of Pose in August 2015 and continues to give fans generous views of her body on screen and social media.