Fire guts Chinyere Udoma’s music studio in Lagos

Gospel Singer Chinyere Udoma

Fire broke out at the CGVM Studios, owned by gospel singer Chinyere Udoma on Tuesday.

Chinyere Udoma disclosed this in an Instagram post on Thursday with a video of the damaged apartment and property.

The fire outbreak, which occured on Tuesday, started at about at the music studio, located along the Plot 3115 Eko Akete Jakonde Estate Amuwo Odifin Local Government Area of Lagos State.

Speaking about the incident, the singer lamented her loss, saying that she is still finding the right words to explain how the outbreak happened.

She wrote: “It was a really tough Tuesday for us at @cgvmstudios In just a few minutes, everything we’ve worked so hard for, worth hundreds of millions, was gone, consumed by flames.

“I’m struggling to find the right words and don’t even know how to start explaining what happened. All I can say is that we’ve lost everything, but by some miracle, no one was hurt.

“We’re in a state of shock and if we’re a bit slow to respond, please understand. This is a huge setback, but it hasn’t defeated us.

“Right now, more than ever, we need your prayers and support.🙏 Despite everything, we’re determined to rebuild from here, stronger and with our faith in each other and in the future intact. Mama Chi.”