How fire destroyed everything I had – BBNaija’s JMK

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Jumoke Adedoyin popularly known as JMK has recounted how she lost her valuables to a fire incident in her apartment.

The reality star made a video on Snapchat on Friday, showing the damages and the the remains of the ruins caused by the fire outbreak.

Narrating how it all happened, JMK said that around 4 am, November 16, her air conditioner caught fire from a surge while she was asleep in the room.

“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4 am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates,” she said.

She, however, expressed her disappointment at those who accused her of chasing clout with the incident, describing them as insensitive and inhuman.

“It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them. Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show, ” she said.