How fire started inside Big Brother Cameroon house

Big Brother Cameroon fire

The Big Brother Cameroon reality show Biggy237 currently airing on Cameroonian TV witnessed its first disaster after a fire outbreak on Thursday night.

The fire incident occurred while one of the housemates was in the kitchen cooking.

All the Big Brother Cameroon housemates joined forces to stop the spread.

According to the managing director for Biggy 237 Cyril Akonteh, the fire came from a microwave that was mishandled by one of the housemates.

On Friday after footage of the incident surfaced online, Nigerians took to Twitter to mock the Cameroonian version of Big Brother Naija.

See their reactions below:

Cameroon started its first Big Brother reality show Biggy 237 on August 2.